“A man shall not lie with another man as with a woman; it is an abomination.”
– Deuteronomy 22:17.
– Matthew 26:44.
And it came to pass, that when the Pharisees heard it, they came to me and said unto me, What is this, which thou hast spoken, saying, If any man lie with a man, both of them have committed an abominable thing; and if they lie with both of these, both the one and the other shall surely be put to death.
(Matthew 26:54) But I say unto you, That whosoever shall lie with man shall surely die; and whoso shall lie on woman, with child shall surely bring forth death.
“(Luke 24:48) Now I say, The one who lies with man, and is ungrateful, shall surely pay the price; and he who lies on woman shall surely produce evil.”
(Matthew 26, 55) “And whoso does any of these things, even though he be a stranger, and hath not committed sin, the same is a liar and a thief; he shall surely go to hell fire.”
(Acts 16:27) This verse is an interesting passage from the Bible.
It has a great deal of meaning in light of the previous verses.
In this passage, God is teaching His people that a sin is not something that is a sin against the Creator but rather something that has been committed against the people, and that they should not only repent of it but also be baptized into His name.
This passage also has a powerful effect on the life of the church today.
“Behold, the word of the Lord came to him: ‘Behold the Lamb of God; a priest shall go before him in the temple, and shall say unto him, Behold, a son of man is born unto you; behold, he shall wipe away thy sins with the Holy Ghost, and thou shalt be whole.
And thy sins shall be blotted out from before thee, and shalt dwell in the house of God.’
Then he took a lamb, and brake it, and cast it into the fire; and the fire burned with brimstone, and was consumed.
And the fire was kindled against the temple of God, and the dead were judged: and the righteous and the unrighteous were cast into the lake of fire.
And there was found a woman lying dead in the middle of the lake, whose head was on fire.”
– Hebrews 10:6-7 “For this cause God hath sent His Son, born of a woman, born under the law, to redeem us from all sin.
For it is written, He that walketh after the flesh cometh not of the Spirit, but of the flesh.”
– Colossians 1:10-11 “And I believe that in my Father’s kingdom are many places to be found, where I can pray and have my prayer answered, where there is light, where a king is, and where my faith shall be rewarded.
And if there is any one who has faith in me, he will not be condemned.
For he that believeth and is baptized shall be saved.”
– Ephesians 4:12 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoso believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
– Matthew 16:17 “And this is the spirit of prophecy: As many as are baptized in Christ shall be children of God.
And they that are sanctified by water shall be holy, even as the Spirit of God.”
– 2 Corinthians 3:15 In this verse, God gives His Word, and then he gives it to us.
He gives us the possibility to ask questions about God and to have answers.
We have the power to seek out truth, and God gives us a way to be able to do that.
I do not think this verse has any direct relevance to the topic of homosexuality, but it does show us a glimpse into God’s heart.
Now there is an additional verse in this passage that relates to the subject of homosexuality.
“Therefore, let the married state be established with the church, that the man should be called the wife, and not the man the wife.
For the man is not of God .
– Hebrew (Deuteronomy) 2:13 (emphasis added) In the Bible, a man is defined as a man who is “married.”
“The married state is the state of society in which men are equal in authority with women and are not to be taken as rulers over them, nor are to have the right to demand the rights of women as a condition of marriage.”
– Proverbs 20:17 “Therefore, the married man is the head of the household, the headman of the flock; but he is